Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas in February


Just thought I'd quickly put on Pics from Christmas. The funnest thing this Christmas was putting together the boys new bunk beds.

We tried sneaking them in them during the night so they'd wake up Christmas morning in their new beds. Lincoln woke up as we moved him and just wanted his crib back. Carson also woke up and was so elated that Santa had already come that he couldn't sleep and surprisingly sneaked past our bedroom and went down stairs where a few unwrapped things were on display.








We had a wonderful day! I am so grateful for my family. They are truly my happiness. Next post will probably be pics of our little girl Paisley who is due April 2nd.


4 comments:

  1. Hurray! Just takes a little push from your sister. :) I remember how excited you were about the bunk beds and sneaking the boys into them in the night - funny to hear how it all played out. Doesn't always happen as planned!
    Love, Cynth
    p.s. your little belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!! I love the bunk beds. Let us know how you are feeling. Bring us your kids if you need to when you go to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you already had a name for your new one! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind in keeping up with people's blogs. Very cute though...I'm excited for you guys to have a girl!!! Probably already has happened but I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete